4 Responses

1. Mrs. Kriese October 14, 2013 at 8:03 pm |

I like that you included a screenshot of your iPad and that you told us what it was we are looking at!
    I just ordered a new iPhone for the faster processing and other features, but I’m not really looking forward to the iOS 7 that will come with it…hmmm…I’m sure I will get used to it and even come to appreciate it!

Reply
  2. Jason October 16, 2013 at 11:43 am |

Matthew, I am wondering which one do you like better? A lot of people don’t like iOS 7 but I think it is better. And also what is your favorite new feature? I personally like the way you swipe away you recent apps. If you can please respond to me.

Reply
  3. dillons499 October 16, 2013 at 11:45 am |

I haven’t updated to iOS 7 yet, but based on what I’ve seen on other people’s iPads, I’m not really looking forward to it. One thing I don’t understand is how android can come up with ideas, nobody likes it, and then Apple steps in with the same idea, and becomes rich. In iOS 7 the “screen swipe”. That closes apps is 90% like the method used for android. Although I like the simplicity of Apple, to me, it is becoming less respectable.

Reply